Global, confidential, and specialized support for your international staff and volunteers.
Consultation and group facilitation with Dr. Cole for staff in crisis.
Uniquely researched and designed audience experiences that bring wisdom, harmony, and connectivity to globally-minded groups of all sizes.
If you don’t have a comprehensive support program, they likely go to each other.
Struggling humans often feel defensive and find like-minded people to support their point-of-view. We do this to protect ourselves. This can lead to gossip, divisiveness, and cultural shifts toward low moral and disconnection. If staff are experiencing conflict, compassion fatigue, marginalization, etc., it is impacting their ability to work.
We are designed emotionally, physically, psychologically, and spiritually to connect. People will invite assistance when it is offered respectfully and without hidden motives.
HR and the contemporary People Services departments are excellent resources for employees that feel safe within their organization. Employees know that HR departments exist to protect the organization. Sometimes they need a confidential sounding board to express their concerns and receive support in identifying proactive, productive, and workable solutions. These solutions often include working with HR.
I offer confidential, neutral, and integrative support for struggling staff. As a safe and neutral confidant, I can receive the dissatisfaction of staff members, assist them in seeing their own blind spots and defenses, and then brainstorm solutions that are workable and rooted in your organization’s values.
I travel easily to provide in-person interventions, and I am available to staff online. This allows me to support staff in the field and in the moment, when support is needed the most.
All employee visits are kept confidential, but I am skilled at identifying themes and reporting them back to executives with sensitivity. Every employee meeting and every report is prepared with honesty, integrity, and from a solution-focused and appreciative framework.
Strategies for managing:
- systemic healing;
- multidimensional, globally-relevant situations;
- cross-cultural communication;
- inclusive team-building;
- your unique skills and abilities in service of global healing.
The development of Global Leadership Skills, including:
- ambiguity tolerance,
- self awareness,
- purposeful use of language as creation,
- inclusive team-building,
- negotiating power purposefully,
- mystery curiosity,
- macro-level perspective,
- flexible problem-solving,
- ease in change,
- the ability to lead inspired harmony for the greater good.
Global Coaching is a multidisciplinary, integrative process of identifying your skills and abilities by:
- addressing issues related to esteem, communication, and relationships;
- racial identity integration;
- identify and learn to move through triggers;
- values work;
- identifying and addressing underlying issues (alcoholism, family stress, childhood trauma);
- identification and nourishment of innate and developed skills.
Some actual results include:
- Staff who recommitted to their work with clarity and strength.
- Resolved conflict between clinical groups.
- Managers increased their skills and commitments in one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Executives tapped in to their innate wisdom and developed inspired solutions to complex, multi-tiered issues.
- Team members transitioned from bitter and shutdown to empowered connectors who manage-up their leaders for the greater good.
- Staff members found help for addictions, anger management, compassion fatigue, and couples counseling to address underlying issues that effect their work.
- Teams that were in complete break-down, now enjoy learning ever-deepening communication skills that make the most of healthy conflict, staff diversity, and inspired collaboration.
- Organizational leaders implimented effective staff development initiatives because they had intimate information about organization culture and staff wellness.
- Staff members from all tiers of multiple organizations reported to their leaders that they feel appreciated and respected because Dr. Cole’s individualized and integrative services were made available to them.
Cole served as my guide. Loving myself required reconciling my issues of self-esteem, self-image, and self-worth. It took time and was often excruciating, but I was able to discover several of my missing pieces and began to put myself back together and build myself up.
I wanted to say THANK YOU! What great, helpful, useful, and practical information. My team was so grateful and very excited to practice this with each other and in their personal lives.
Just wanted to reiterate the value of having some sort of presentation involving Cole Struhar. I think she's an invaluable resource in 'healing’ without taking positions, able to be objective & help connect people with their internal resources.
You inspired an honest dialogue that was much needed in this agency… You are so compassionate, genuine, and the message was wisely delivered. I will be coming to you for coaching.
I hope you have been hearing lots of positive feedback about Cole Struhar. I just wanted to add my thoughts, and say thank you. I think it shows how much the employees are valued by having this type of service. She spoke at our staff meeting yesterday, and gave us all such a sense of comfort. We look forward to working with her again. As an individual employee, knowing that I can go to her with any concerns in a confidential and informal way is really great. Thank you for all that you do.
You saw the worst of me, and I have never felt so cared for in my ugliness. ...
I just wanted to let you know that I got accepted Into the program. ... Look at me now!
I don’t take enough time to give you feedback on the fact that at least once a day someone tells me how remarkable you are! You are an amazing addition to our organization. Everyday…from all walks of the organization.
I was swimming in a river heading to an unknown destination, “my future.” Cole was my lifejacket. She kept me afloat through fast water but made sure I learned for myself how to keep my head above water.
They truly enjoyed the teaching and the open discussion- incredible resources. They would be thrilled to have you back for more. I personally would love to have one-on-one coaching on having challenging conversations/boundaries from a manager perspective.
My depression owned me. I learned that I am resilient. A survivor of an old battle. ...we are really lucky to have you on our side / in our corner.
Thanks for a fantastic session with our staff yesterday afternoon. My head was so full of thoughts about these great ideas, it was very interesting. I’d love to talk with you further to see if I can get ideas about how to cope better with a very challenging relationship.
I met with Cole Struhar Saturday to discuss how she can best support the team members through their final days. I sure hope that we can keep Cole’s contract through this difficult time. She is one humanizing element for the employees that are facing devastating loss.